Wednesday, August 23, 2006

MEN WITH HAIRY BACKS FOR ANTI-SMOKING COMMERCIAL!

I want to thank everyone who contacted me about the TV commercial audition for the Men w/Hairy Backs. I appreciate you letting me know about a paid acting gig.

I regret to inform you that my back hair or lack there of, was just not good enough. That is right. I am not that hairy.

But I question, how well do you really know me? Have you seen a mass of hair on my back? Lower back, yes. Maybe you caught my hair pants bit where I show my hairy lower back. But remember it stops at my lower back. Just like pants do. That is the genius to the joke.

You must have assumed my excessively hairy stomach, chest and lower back are an indication that the rest of my body is the same. You know what they say about assumptions… Let’s get something straight here. My teeth are not hairy, my palms are not hairy and the bottoms of my feet are not hairy. Nor I might add my eyeballs are not hairy. None, zilch, zero.

My upper back hair is just is not there yet. A fine wine and a great single malt scotch take time to mature properly in order to give the world a pleasure beyond words. One of these days so will my back hair. Stay tuned.

No comments: